Fat Loss Tips are everywhere. Here are 7 tips that if followed, will produce results. Actually I wish there were more people that used the term “fat loss” and not so many that used the term “weight loss”. Although there are many diets, fads, and hard to follow plans that show up in the media, certain things will pretty much work every time. Practices that when combined with exercise and other lifestyle changes, will make the difference. 7 easy to add, easy to follow simple tips. I’m pretty sure most people are tired of trying every new fad. I’m pretty sure that if people understood, and believed certain facts about the body, they wouldn’t spend so much wasted time on the next fad. Yes, I do understand that a lot of overweight people are also emotional eaters. That is why it is imperative to understand the basics. Stop beating yourself up, and going in vicious circles. Fat loss can be kick started quite easily if a few of these tips are implemented into daily life. So, without going into too much detail, here is a list of 7 tips to start today.
1. Eat protein with every meal. Quite simply, most people need more of it. It is a lean body’s best friend.
2. Drink at least 6- 8 glasses of water daily.
3. Shorten workouts, but increase the intensity.
4. Add fiber in the form of vegetables. (use fiber supplements occasionally)
5. Eat starchy carbs before and after workouts only. Stop eating carbs, except for vegetables at night.
6. Cut out ALL forms of added sugar. Read labels. Pretty much everything has added sugar. Let fruit take care of your sweet tooth. This tip alone can be your body’s deal breaker. Eating sugar makes you want to eat more sugar. Get it out of your kitchen and out of your life. You will feel and see the difference in this tip very quickly.
7. Let breakfast be your body’s most energizing meal. Protein smoothies made with greens, fresh fruit, and ice will start your body’s engine and get your brain energized to take on the day. Eggs and Ezekiel toast also make a great combo as well.
There you have the 7 Tips. You can add one daily and make a week of it, or you can add them all today. This small list can change your body, and get you on the right track today. Go ahead, grab that glass of water, and get your body ready for Spring. It’s right around that sunny corner!