Add these 10 things to your weekly “to do” list, and start to see a difference within a month!!
1. Drink 2 glasses of water before every meal. Studies have shown that people consume up to 20% less when filling up on water before they ate. (You need to find a way to add water anyways, right?)
2. Add fiber rich foods to each meal. Oats to protein shakes, pears, cabbage, avocados, prunes. These foods bind to bad fats, to flush them out of your body, and keep you fuller for longer periods of time. Getting rid of toxins in their path.
3. Add intervals to your cardio routine. The afterburn has shown to torch stored fat for up to 48 hours.
4 .Drink Whey Protein shakes as “the other 2 meals”. Whey protein fuels hard earned muscle, and has a thermogenic effect on your metabolism. Also an easy to transport powder, for busy people that can’t squeeze in the 5-6 daily meals.
5. Lift heavy weights today. How about a legs only day? Remember, bigger muscles burn more calories, even while at rest. Add more weight, do less reps, with enough rest between sets. Squats, deadlifts, and leg presses are great muscle builders.
6. Switch from coffee, to green tea. Get the lift, without the crash. Research has shown in many studies that green tea has properties that target the burn from belly fat! Green tea is also loaded with antioxidants, and has cancer fighting properties….all great bonuses for a serious athlete.
7. Add 2 multijoint exercises to each workout, to get more bang for the buck. This will recruit many muscles fibers, and rev up your heart rate at the same time.
8. Shorten your rest period between sets. This will keep your metabolism raised through the entire workout.
9. If you do cardio ONLY, lift weights 2 times this week.
If you lift weights ONLY, add 2 cardio sessions of 20 minute intervals.
10. Kettlebells. Get instructions from a personal trainer, and find an amazing new way to challenge your body like never before. Kettlebells help you gain strength, torch fat and build cardio endurance.
Add these Top 10 flab busters to your weekly routine on a regular basis, and watch your strength, and your physique really start to change!! If you always do the same thing, you get the same results, right? Now go challenge your body, and see what makes it change!
p.s. Always check with your health care practitioner before starting something new, and my best tip, be
informed about your health, and how to take care of it. You will never be sorry!