What is worse? The flab that hangs under the back of your arms? Or…your kids or grandkids naming them “bat wings” or, “flappers?”Both are horrible right? That’s why below, I’m going to give you the #1 move to firm up flabby arms. But, Let’s clear up a few facts.
1. Doing cardio as in walking, and running will NEVER make your body tighter, firmer or stronger.
2. In order to make a body have “tone” you need to create or build a muscle.
3. Muscles take up less room than fat.
4. Fat and muscle are two entirely separate tissues.
5. In order to show any tone…you have to build a muscle. OH WAIT. That is exactly what I said in number #2. Why did I say it twice? Because women still think that dieting and cardio will create sculpted, and toned..firm and sexy body parts.
A firm and fit body that defies aging, is one that uses strength training and weights or bodyweight to look lean and youthful.
Here is the #1 Move to firm up flabby arms, tried and get toned front and back, while creating a stronger body that takes you through life.
I know…you can’t do a single push-up. Or…you can, but only on your knees. Or, at least you think you cannot do one. No worries.
From here on out, you are not going to do them on your knees. That will waste time, and never have you strengthening the other parts that are assisting you in your pressing power. And that is your core and your rear end. Here is a great way to get stronger and begin to teach your body to do a push-up!
Find a place where your legs are out behind you and your hands are solidly placed at an angle…say, on a kitchen cupboard, or a bench that is stable.
MIMIC a push-up by lowering your body towards the counter/bench/ or cupboard by bending your arms and keeping your elbows close to your body as you get your chest as close to the object as possible. Then push your body away from the object as if you are mimicking a push-up.
Keep body tight as if in a plank. Push the ground away from you with tight glutes and belly pulled in.
* Note- IF you can do push-ups, then be sure that you are trying to keep the body lowered in one movement with buns tight as you lower in a plank position, and act as if you are pushing the ground away from you. Do this as you push your way back to the starting position.
This gives you more power as you engage the entire core.
Men have more muscle in their upper bodies and this is why they have an easier time with this move..however …it does not mean that you my female friends cannot get stronger and create more shapely and lean arms ..it just may be a little harder to accomplish. However, they will get easier as you keep on pushing your body to execute this move!
Flabby arms come from sedentary lives and not doing the right moves to reshape your body.
Here is perfect form as this girl lowers her body “as one” to the ground.
- If you’d love workouts that you can do at home to get you bikini ready in 7 minutes daily click here!
Keep practicing and you WILL see a difference. I promise!
If you’d like more tips, workouts, nutrition advice that is not about strict diets, supplements and more? Add your best email address above, grab your instant download and FREE REPORT. This will give you access to my weekly newsletters that will change your life!