How’d you like to stop aging in its tracks, and turn back the clock at the same time? As a woman that still wears a bikini, and has a husband that is 11 years younger, I have some secret regimens that I rely on. Today I will share my 5 tips on how to become ageless, despite the number of candles on your cake.
First of all ladies, if you are approaching 40, it’s time that you stick to an anti-aging regimen every day.
Secondly, if you have already started a plan, great…it’s time to ramp it up. However, if your plan is one you’ve followed for years, it’s time to add better tools that will work faster.
I’ve been in the anti-aging, and wellness industry for 25 + years. As a gym owner that has coached women only for 20 years, I see the mistakes made over and over that women keep trying.
In order or you to look, move and feel younger, you’ve got to stick to a plan that has science behind it.
Not just something your friends tried, or a diet that some celebrity is following.
You want to shift what your body is doing now…so that you can kick-start your metabolism, your blood flow, and your nutrition to change what is happening inside of your body. That’s how you’ll begin to quickly see a shift in what your skin, your shape, and your smile look like on the outside.
Here are my 5 Tips on How to Look Ageless
- Start working out in a manner that challenges your muscles to grow. As we age, we lose muscle mass due to dieting, poor nutrition, sedentary lives, and the wrong kind of exercise. If you want to re-shape your figure, you must tighten it up with a bit more muscle on your frame. Here are the workouts I do to stay toned and firm.
2. Get at least 7 hours of deep restorative sleep each night. When we lack sleep, our hunger hormones are turned on, and our energy levels and fat-burning capacity is turned off. Brainpower and moods will be horrible, and you’ll be more apt to not be enthused about cooking healthy due to lack of sleep. If you can’t fall asleep and stay asleep, try this formula to help that I use every night!
3. Drink more water to hydrate every cell in your body. If you’re one of those people that say “I don’t like water” or, “I need some flavor?” Blend this delicious and patented Strawberry Lemonade powder into your water. This clinically studied drink will fortify skin, muscle mass, and anti-age you while you take in enough hydration!
4. Stop cutting out entire food groups. Eat a variety of foods from the rainbow, and add superfoods such as protein, greens, healthy fats, and berries. Protein prevents muscle sparing, and it’s necessary for a stronger body. Click here for a Superfood Protein Powder that supplies ALL you need in a delicious shake you can make in 30 seconds.
5. A sad or mad face looks older, so keep your skin supple. If your skin is lined and aged, you’ll feel older too. Sunscreen is powerful and protective, but use an anti-aging line of skincare that will keep your skin firm and supple. I rely on this organic dream cream (to look 15 years younger) every day!!
Find activities, people, tips and tools, and a lifestyle that keeps you happy!
Youth is found in a carefree lifestyle, an adventurous mind, and a body that keeps on moving. Plus, you’ll appear to be younger since you’ll be doing things you love that keep your blood pumping!
If you want daily tips, tools and methods delivered to your inbox daily, add your best email above and get an instant download to my FREE REPORT.
Sharing tools for us to all feel, move and look amazing, in bodies we love at every age!