I know we all want results from our exercise plan immediately right? We want strength, fat loss, and energy overnight. Kind of funny that on our path to UN healthy, we took way to long to realize that this type of lifestyle could not be UN-done overnight. Now is the time to stop. Now is the time to start. What I mean is stop the mindless eating, the whining about how tired you are, and get off your ass and make a change. It is almost the New Year, and have you asked yourself the ultimate question about your health? ” Are you better or worse than you were at this time last year?”
Now that I have your attention, I’m sure you still want quick results. There are a few things that you can do that will get you feeling better immediately. Then, with persistence, you can get closer to getting the results you want to see from your exercise and nutrition program.
I will give you a few very easy tips that you can implement immediately. When you are done reading those, scroll down to previous posts for more detailed ways to enhance your life with strength and clean eating. From recipes, to workouts, facts about fat loss and more…….Then sign up on this page with your name and e-mail for tips delivered to you regularly in your quest for optimal health.
Start adding these to your life daily, then weekly, and monthly. Pretty soon you will have created habits that will give you the results you have dreamed about.
* Drink a full 8oz. glass of water BEFORE every meal.
* Add at least 6 oz. of protein to EVERY meal.
* Add a fruit or vegetable to all meals.
* Exercise for a shorter period of time, but with heavier weights.
* Make your cardio session 15 minutes tops. Use interval training. 1 minute moderate pace/20 seconds fast as possible/back to moderate for only 15 minutes.
* Do something physical that you have never done. Try Kettlebells/Zumba/Bootcamp/Interval Training….whatever it is, make it new and challenging to your body.
*Eat enough protein for your LEAN body weight. That is what your weigh without your bodyfat.
*Buy a good protein powder. No more excuses that you have no time to eat. Protein feeds muscles, and can be transported anywhere in a bag or container and added to water.
* Plan your lunches and pack them in advance. That way you won’t be tempted to eat the junk that the rest of the gang is eating.
*Take a picture of yourself naked, or in a bathing suit. Yep, this IS what you look like. If you want to hide it, then you have a lot of work to do. When you want to display it, you have gotten results from your hard work!
Don’t forget to scroll down to see other exciting tips now that you have decided enough is enough.
Sign in with your name and e-mail so that you always have this information delivered to you, and motivating you!
You can change, and you all deserve a fit, lean, healthy body!
Stay tuned for motivating tips, and information to get you to your goals!
Happy, Strong, Healthy Holidays to you all,