Dieting is one of the trendiest things you can do these days. With a new named diet popping up every few years, you’d think we’d all be lean and energized! I’m going to help you realize, Why Diets Don’t Work!
- Dieting forces you to obsess about food instead of having a healthy relationship with it.
- Most people are focusing on losing weight, not eating for energy.
- Dieting causes you to lose precious muscle tissue if you are not eating enough protein.
- Dieting only without strength training causes more muscle loss. This makes you have a slower metabolic rate and look flabbier.
- Dieting can cause your skin to look parched, your hair to fall out, and your body to get weaker.
- Counting calories and omitting entire food groups is a sure way to a nutrient deficiency.
I have never followed a diet with a name. There simply is no “Dawn diet!”. This is Why Diets Don’t Work! We all have different needs according to our age, sex, lifestyle and chemical makeup. And, those needs change weekly and monthly!
Coaching people into lives of energy and lifelong strength is what we do in our gym.
Muscle is the only metabolically active tissue that keeps you strong, with great posture and flat abs. When you have more muscle on your frame, you can eat more! Calorie cutting makes us miserable.
It isn’t just about calories in, calories out. Don’t focus on that little wrist gadget so much!
Focus on eating foods that your body needs to thrive while building a strong body you’re proud of!